And a belated Happy New Year!
I took a sort of unannounced hiatus from the world of blogging to enjoy the holidays, spend some time with the Fam and focus on some personal projects.
1. We spent lots of time in the mountains skiing. Ella and Luke have picked it up quicker than I ever imagined and we've finally found a way to spend quality time together. I took these photos this past weekend.
2. Knocked out a few photobooks.
3. Joined a *Boot Camp* class and took my running into the powder.
4. Experimented in the kitchen with a new favorite: Almond Flour and this fabulous cookbook. We have gone back to a gluten-free diet with Ella for the time being and so these recipes are coming in really handy. Definitely the best tasting GF food I've discovered yet.
5. Slept lots. I can't remember when I last slept until 9am. 8am is usually considered late for me.
6. Began scrapbooking my Christmas photos. More to come.
Now slowly easing back into the swing of it. Got the children back to school today and de-cluttered my desk.
Looking forward to the year ahead.