Last was quite the dynamic week.
- I took Ella to Urgent Care who had a mild concussion after banging her head at a birthday party.
- I coaxed a child who was refusing to go to school because his hair had been cut too short.
- I learned how to use the carpet cleaner after Raven hurled all over the office floor.
- I got the hang of the clippers to groom Rocky.
- I conquered the snow blower after a big snow storm.
- I took the iPad away from Luke indefinitely
- I dealt with a stolen credit card.
- I went to the auto shop for the first time to get my car fixed.
The universe could have spread all this out over a month, but it didn't, and yet I still managed to accomplish everything that I needed to get done, including my FotoInspired layouts.
Documenting my life in an artsy fashion is as integral to my life as brushing my teeth or preparing meals for my family. Scrapbooking is something I am compelled and want to do.
I hear my friends tell me that they don't have time for scrapbooking.
It's just not something that is important them. Maybe they prefer to read a book, watch movies or pursue some other pass time and that's OK. Everyone has their own passion.
It's all about setting priorities and making them happen in whatever capacity you are able. Life happens and gets in the way of best laid intentions, but your success is measured by those obstacles that you overcome.
Whether you are faced with big life challenges or stumped by the logistics of learning a new software program, you can push through and make it happen, if you want to.
Maybe you scale back a little, adapt or modify your original plan.
Where there is will there is a way.