November seems to be the month to count your blessings. Canada celebrated Thanksgiving just a few weeks ago and in the United States, families gather at the end of the month to share in the same celebration. Daily gratitude is abound throughout the community and it's got me think about blessings big and small, some specific and others not so much, that are in my life right now.
- A weekend without children (for the most part) to celebrate our anniversary. A quiet celebration at home followed by hiking at Castlewood Canyon.
- Friends and family that provide love, support and enlightenment, without judgement.
- The opportunity to grow and learn daily.
- The little girl that stands at her bedroom window and waves to me on my early morning runs.
- Bonus time through the holidays with Eric before he heads to Maryland in January.
- Hail Merry Miracle Tarts. Enough said.
- Endless Colorado blue skies and the opportinuty to explore.
- Good wine.
- The ability to give.
- To have a choice.
What are you grateful for right now? Take note and document them. It's fun to go back just one year and see just how much you have changed and grown.